Romantic Proposal The Field With A Ring

A Nigerian female footballer just accepted a romantic proposal from her boyfriend and the story behind it will make you very happy. Tega was surprised to see her boyfriend on the field with a ring.


Female footballer Tega Dominic who was angry with her boyfriend when he did not show up to her football match.

She shared her story on Instagram: "We almost had a quarrel because he didn't want to come watch me play, then he surfaced on the pitch with my family. Well I thought it was just family coming around to watch their girl play, in between the match this happened, he popped the question!"
He came to her match with her family, unknown to her.

"P/s: I didn't cry, but I can't believe I didn't. This man right here is the one. I am counting down to life with you, Heaven knows I love you like crazy."
She said YES to him and opened a new chapter in their love story.

Her fiance said on his Instagram: "She said yes! I can only be grateful to God. I am not perfect but he gave me a rare gem. Only God can do this."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you know her? American man robbed by pretty Kenyan woman, offers N631k for her arrest

A schoolgirl was exorcised at Jamaica

Newsletter