Ngozi Nwosu Speaks On Marriage Plans - Has She become 53 Year Old

Veteran actress Ngozi Nwosu is a comic actress who has been in the Nigerian movie industry for nearly 20 years.

The actress who came to limelight after her role as Peace in late Amaka Igwe’s TV series Checkmate out of which the comedy series Fuji House of Commotion was created has opened up about her marriage plans.
Ngozi Nwosu hopeful of getting married at 53 She said of her busy schedule:
“I have never taken a break from acting and I am always working, moving from one set to another. If you do your research, you will find out that I am one of the top 10 actors in the movie industry at the moment.”

The 53-year-old actress said she hasn’t given up on marriage despite her advanced age. She said:
“Only God knows what the future holds and I know that his plans for me are always good. I don’t work according to other people’s time and when it’s the right moment for me, things would fall into place.”

Nwosu had a kidney transplant in 2013 in India after she suffered from kidney related disease.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you know her? American man robbed by pretty Kenyan woman, offers N631k for her arrest

A schoolgirl was exorcised at Jamaica

Newsletter