A schoolgirl was exorcised at Jamaica

A disturbing video has emerged from a school in Jamaica, where a schoolgirl is seen being exorcised.

The 11-year-old kicks and screams, while a group of people try to “exorcise a demon from her body.”

 She is apparently not the first youngster to suffer this circumstance in the area. At least seven students from Ginger Hill School in Port Elizabeth have gotten into similar strange fits over the course of the last month.

Some adults recorded in the video scream “God almighty” in order to help the girl get rid of the evil spirit within her. One of the women is her mother, and she has apparently asked authorities to help her with the situation. “I know that it is demon in my child (sic) because I go to church and I plea for demons out of people. I am not a fool,” she claimed.

Check the video for yourself:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you know her? American man robbed by pretty Kenyan woman, offers N631k for her arrest

Newsletter